Bebo Best & The Super Lounge Orchestra is one of the 5 best Nujazz/Lounge artists in Europe, maybe in the world!
--Maxim Illion / Club des Belugas - GERMANY--
...modern jazz, lounge, grooves and elegant music, it just sounds perfect for my fashion shows.
--Davide Bozzato Director, Choreographer and Director of Miss World, Italy--
Bebo one of the Best Jazz and Lounge Producers to come out
of Italy this Century!!
--Peter Wanders - Manager of Smoove, John Turrell, Craig Charles and The Fantasy Funk Band - LONDON – U.K.--
a.k.a. Bebo Baldan, theAlchemist
Producer, musician, arranger
The Paul Miller Soul Show
The Sweetest Soul & The Smoothest Jazz
He is the force behind THE SUPER LOUNGE ORCHESTRA, BRENDA BOYKIN, ROBERTINHO DE PAULA greatest project.
He participate on over 300 cds with personalities as David Torn and Gilberto Gil, and releasing beside artists as Jon Hassel, Michael Nyman, Wim Mertens, Nitin Sawhney, Trilok Gurtu, Sinead O' Connor, Mario Biondi, RuichI Sakamoto, Frank Zappa, Marisa Monte, Bebel Gilberto, Nicola Conte, Norah Jones, Fabrizio Bosso.
Has worked on many soundtracks for films and TV, and reached an important career on Theater and Dance, working for artists as WOODY ALLEN, JANE CAMPION, CAROLYN CARLSON.
He has already gained a place of honor for himself on the European music scene, with international recognition for the wise and original use of electronics, jazz and ethnic music that distinguished his works.
THE SUPER LOUNGE ORCHESTRA LIVE is an enjoyable mix of bossa grooves, where jazzy vocals and '60s-'70s lounge and soundtrack flavours, brasilian music, Italian-styled groove and jazz dance plays together in the Swingin' Bossa, with coreographic and black n white video performance, and virtuoso musicians from Brazil and Italy using their unique creativity and intensity.
BEBO BEST & THE SUPER LOUNGE ORCHESTRA live lounge show has been recently chosen by BMW for their big event in Moscow, tours in Brasil, Europe.
BEBO BEST vocals, whistle, bass, piano, organ, RENUs GRECO guitar, MASTER MAURI guitar, SARA ALBA vocals, FARIDA vocals & dancing, HENRY PAGNIN sax, flute, JORAM drums, ALEJANDRO GARCIA HERNANDEZ percussion.
The new exciting Bossa jazz lounge back-to-back with straight-up Desi beats and mainstream
A fresh groovin' sound that combine jazz, dance, lounge and bossa-nova creating a new sound definition: the SWINGIN' BOSSA
- LES EDITIONS CONFIDENTIELLES VOL.1: for the main movie companies of North Europe
- INTERZONE: feat. Jon Hassel, Steve Reich, Wim Mertens, Michael Nyman
- SONORA 4: feat. Ryuichi Sakamoto, Frank Zappa
- ASIAN GARDEN: feat. Transglobal Underground, Nitin Sawhney, Trilok Gurtu, Asian Dub Found, Sinead O' Connor
- FIRST LIGHT: Maui, Hawaii U.S.A
- LA NOTTE DEI FOGHI: premiered at Venice International Film Festival 2005
- QUESTIONE DI PELLE: 2005
- IL PUNTO ROSSO: premiered at Venice International Film Festival 2006
- EXPRESS COURRIER: France 2011
- MTV U.S.A.: "Road Rules"
- LE MILLE E UNA NOTTE: w. Ascanio Celestini, Grand Tour, Dix Play w. Gioele Dix, and also: Ottavia Piccolo, Tiziano Scarpa, David Riondino.
- Guggenheim Foundation, MTV, RAI TV, Gas Jeans, Telecom, Pitti Uomo, Belmonte, Mc Donald's, Biennale di Venezia, FOX TV (USA), Venice International Film Exposition, Wim Wenders' "Electronic Paintings" exhibition in Venice (played at), JANE CAMPION movie "The Holy Smoke" (played at the presentation of the movie), Woody Allen' Film music orchestra at Venice International Film Exposition (director of), UNESCO festival – S.Giorgio, Venice 2002(artistic music director of), Carolyn Carlson (with Paki Zennaro, producing "Light from the abyss" for the legendary choreographer), Buddha-Bar X (PARIS)(his song "Life is on the sea" on Vol. 10), national Tv campaign (music) for Caffe' Borghetti, Miss of the World.
BEBO BEST & THE SUPER LOUNGE ORCHESTRA
Trip to Rio de Janeiro